Tuesday 15 February 2011

! ! ! Rainton Redpolls Hit the Press ! ! !

Yes, incase any of my readers didn't realiase the Rainton Meadows Arctic Redpolls hit the press on Saturday the 29th of January 2011. I contacted the Journal editor Tony Henderson at the turn of the New Year, can't remember exactly when but when I did contact Mr Henderson he said he would like the story. So I supplied Mr Henderson with the information and he added into part of his article. So only the bits about the Redpolls was supplied by me, not sure who supplied all the rest of the info.

The online article can be read here: http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/environment-news/2011/01/29/rare-redpolls-offer-seasonal-surprise-61634-28075686/

OR read it from the image by clicking and zooming in:

Until next time, Foghorn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment